- Ain’t No Hallertauer Girl – A crisp, juicy IPA made with the new German aroma hops.
- Chama Pale Ale – A solid pale ale base for my review of the Chama hops.
- De Kleine – Belgian Session IPA.
- Extra Bestest Boy – A supremely drinkable ESB in the classic English style.
- Ron Diego – A pale ale showcasing the experimental hop HBC 438 “Ron Mexico.”
- San Diego Bitter – English style Special Bitter hopped “San Diego” style.
- Totes McOats – New England Pale Ale. It’s so juicy!
- Fiesta Cumpleaños – A Vienna lager worth celebrating every day.
- Geburtstagsparty – A crisp, well balanced Vienna Lager inspired by “traditional” Viennas.
- Latir Pils – A simple and delicious German Pilsner as a base for my review of Latir hops.
- Schwarz – A smooth, slightly nutty schwarzbier that could be mistaken for a stout.